New Sim - Fpv Air 2

bigone5500

Saw this on UAV Futures youtube. Thought some of you may be interested and the price is almost as good as free! $5!!!!

bigone5500

I bought and played the sim for a few minutes and it seems to work pretty well with my on board graphics. I have to set things to low quality but nonetheless it works. It also works with my Interlink Elite controller!!! There are other controllers listed but I'm not sure about the dongles such as spektrum and others. Here's a screen shot of the controller setup.

FPV Air 2.jpg

bigone5500

The only downside to this sim is there are no planes or helis. However, it will give us the ability to do sims on the weekend if/when we are able to get back into it.

Tony

Staff member
No planes or helis? So just a quad sim...

So what makes this one different from LiftOff?

bigone5500

Mainly the price. Not sure about liftoff's settings, quad choices, and fields but yeah, the price. I don't know how the multiplayer performs but from the video I saw on youtube it looks like it will work pretty well. To note, this sim is a single man team. I don't know how much time he is able to put into updating the game. However, since I donwloaded it there has been one update. I don't know what the changes were as I am not able to see it on steam. This being said, $5 isn't a lot to lose compared to the $50 we spent on AccuRC.

Top Bottom