New to RC help

Narco

Hi all, my name is Mike (aka Narco) (used to always fall asleep so my flatmate called me Narco) My first airborne RC model was a Kyosho Consept 30 Heli. I am still very much a beginner, and not so cluey on Radio setup. Hence RC Help. I have a couple of little heli's and recently a Bixler 2, also a AR Drone. Learning as I go so I am looking forward to reading/watching more on this site.

Thanks so Far

Narco ~8)

Karubah

Welcome to a very friendly and helpful forum Mike. I am also very new to this addiction...lots of great advice here if you need it. Good to see another Aussie on here, not to many of us about. Cheers from the Land Downunder. Andy

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to a very friendly and helpful forum Mike. I am also very new to this addiction...lots of great advice here if you need it. Good to see another Aussie on here, not to many of us about. Cheers from the Land Downunder. Andy

Lee

G'day Narco,
Welcome to our humble little forum. Just shout if you need any help.
Cheers Lee

BOKI

Narco; Welcome Mike to the site & I am also just new into RC! The best of luck in Rc & talk to you again soon I hope Dave!

Derek

Yeah buddy! Welcome to the site! This place will help you out with no hesitation. Just ask away.

Also...post pics and videos of what you are flying. Everyone here just feeds on pics and vids, lol.

Top Bottom