New to RC Planes

Air Sick

HI All,

Just an old retired guy replacing some other hobbies. Went to a local RC Airplane Club and was really impressed with what I saw. After talking to several members and listening to what they said, I went out and bought a Controller/Transmitter and a simulation program for my Mac computer.

So far the decision to buy a simulator instead of a real airplane has turned out to be one of my better decisions. It has saved me a bunch of money :peaceful:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:welcome1: AirSick and congrats on your retirement :arms: the best thing you have done to get into this hobby is to purchase that simulator :). It will save you so much money in the long run especially if you decide to venture into helis :).

Admiral

Hi Air Sick, congratulations on retiring, great choice on buying the SIM they do work. My brother-in law went out and bought a RTF plane and came to me to teach him to fly, I wouldn't let him fly until he could fly the simulator. Two days later he too off on his maiden did a heap of circuits and landed. We won't mention the second flight, we always blame that on the tree LOL.

Top Bottom