Spektrum New Transmitter

MurryB

Well guys I have new radio, I got the NX8 seems like a real good radio. I also got the spektrum 7210bx receiver for my 500. Can any of you give me a hint on which fbl head to buy?

MurryB

Well i have installed the head now i need to know on the 7210BX it shows channels 1,2,3,4, does it matter what servo goes were the book that came with it doesn't say. i put alieron on CH1, ele on CH2, pit on CH3, rud on Ch4, esc is on Thro

RandyDSok

For the NX8... page 14 in the manual will list the channel assignments and should be matched on the receiver since it's also a spectrum product. So, yes it does matter what ones goes where...

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well guys I have new radio, I got the NX8 seems like a real good radio. I also got the spektrum 7210bx receiver for my 500. Can any of you give me a hint on which fbl head to buy?
Sweet. I'm thinking about getting the NX8 my self. After you have a few flights with the NX8, let us know what you really think instead of seems like a good TX. I'm not trying to be a smart butt but I have the DX6 gen2 and thinking about the NX6. Now for the extra $$$$, the NX8 might be the right choice for me. I'm so confused :confused1:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I really don't need the extra channels. Yes it's nice to have but it's just extra switches for me to break :yikes:

Admiral

Your probably right Ivan, I could get away with an NX8, the most channels I've ever used is 9, once on a scale Huey and a second time on a Hex copter with retracts and a camera gimbal.

The reason I went NX10 was to get the Hall Effect control gimbals which are supposed to be better, only time will tell.

MurryB

I tried to update my AR7210BX and it want do it. I downloaded studiox and that is not the same as the one Tony was using. Is there any other way to get updates?

MurryB

Well still does not work. Drivers and everything else is working. I read that wiki thing it said if blue is on, on the dongle it's not wired right. I have a yellow, orange,brown, I hook the brown wire on both the same way.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm sorry I couldn't be any help. Hopefully someone can help you out with this problem.

MurryB

Well found older version of Studiox ran it and it reconized my 7210bx but it would not connect to the internet so i could go to that freakware site to update. Don't know of anything else to do. And i have an account there.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well found older version of Studiox ran it and it reconized my 7210bx but it would not connect to the internet so i could go to that freakware site to update. Don't know of anything else to do. And i have an account there.
Let us know how that goes for you. Might be able to help others out with the same situation. Good luck :)

RandyDSok

If you can't connect to the internet with the software... then download the firmware to a location on your computer that you can remember the location you put it at... and then flash with it.

MurryB

That is what i wanted to do but were can i download it . I can't find a place that 7210bx discontiuned.

RandyDSok

That is what i wanted to do but were can i download it . I can't find a place that 7210bx discontiuned.

You mentioned the freakware site... if there is a link there like you said, you can download it from there but I would first look on Spektrums support pages for that product... it's usually recommended to download from the manufacturer instead of some 3rd party

Top Bottom