Sold: Nexus 30 Nitro Helicopter with Futaba 9CAP radio and receiver.

Rc-Help Member

I Love This Site!
This is a complete ready to fly Kyosho Nexus 30 S Type S Nitro Powered Heli. I'm selling cause I have two Raptor 30's and my shop is getting to full.

It has the following upgrages and such..

Spare Parts lot (see pictures almost another complete nexus with a Thunder Tiger 36 pro engine)
Align 600 landing skids (new)
OS .32 engine
550 woody Blades (new)
2000mAH Ni-CAD receiver Battery (new)
Thunder Tiger High Performance Muffler
8 channel Futaba FM receiver
9CAP Futaba 9 Channel Radio with a Futaba FM Module (I also have a Spektrum DSM Module if you want it add $50.00)
All You will need is a Gal of fuel and a starter with the standard cone and a glow ignitor.

$400.00 ($450 with the Specktrum module) + shipping by UPS to the lower 48. I'll have to get shipping costs from Alabama and let you know how much. Obviously it will have to be shipped in about three separate boxes and partially disassembled.

Any questions please ask. The muffler you see in the pics was replaced by the Thunder Tiger Muffler.

View attachment 1252View attachment 1253View attachment 1254View attachment 1255View attachment 1256View attachment 1257
View attachment 1258View attachment 1259View attachment 1260View attachment 1261View attachment 1262View attachment 1263
View attachment 1264View attachment 1265View attachment 1266View attachment 1267View attachment 1268View attachment 1269

Last edited:

Lee

Seems like you just missed Gaba. He's just bought i nitro. This would have been perfect for him.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I know/.. If I knew he was selling all this I would totally have gone for it! Lol. The day I got it, is when I saw this.. Well. Seems like a good deal. I bet this will sell. :)

Top Bottom