No pressure.....no pressure at all.

Geena

Staff member
Soooooo. A few days ago the team manager from Kontronik Drives sent me an email asking if I was going to be attending IRCHA this year, and if I would be available to do a demo flight during Kontronik`s power hour. I replies back with "yes, I`ll be there.....and I`ll absolutely be available to do a demo flight. I love doing demos flights.

Well.... I get home from work a few minutes ago, and check my emails. There is one in there from our team manager for Kontronik Drives, saying that Kontronik wants me to compete in the Battle of the Brands 3D flight to music competition. Holly CRAP!

So now I have to come up with some cool music, and then choreograph a good 3D flight to it for the competition. Like I said. NO pressure......NO PRESSURE AT ALL.

Admiral

You will handle it Geena, pressure brings the best out in people. Love to see video of the flight.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
YOU CAN DO IT Geena! Without pressure...there's no challenge :scratchchin: Good luck and enjoy. That's what it's all about :).

Geena

Staff member
YOU CAN DO IT Geena! Without pressure...there's no challenge :scratchchin: Good luck and enjoy. That's what it's all about :).
Oh.... I know I can do it, but I wish I had a little more time to work out a routine...LOL. I`m actually working on the musik part of it right now...hahaha. Downloading some stuff to mix together......and then I have to come up with a cool flight routine to go along with it.

Tony

Staff member
I can't wait to see what you come up with for the music and the flight choreography.

Geena

Staff member
I can't wait to see what you come up with for the music and the flight choreography.
I`ll post that after IRCHA. I have a lot of ideas, so now I just have to put them to the rhythm of the musik mix.

Top Bottom