Not Enough For Article, But Progress

murankar

Staff member
Here is a progress picture of the arduino project. Its actively reading a pack. The numbers are so screwy right now. I have an offset for the offset for the offset.

I have this setup though a voltage divider and being read by the arduino.

Tony

Staff member
It's a start. Now, what are you going to do with your other thread that was duplicated when you made this post? Man, I can't find good staff hahahahaha. Kidding bro!!!

murankar

Staff member
I made the post on my phone. It decided to throw a huge fit when I want to change from thumb nail to full pic. I was trying to make the change through the edit post feture. Not sure what happened.

Tony

Staff member
Interesting. Even on mobile it should edit just like on the computer. I will have to look into this if it keeps up.

murankar

Staff member
Thanks, The double post didn't show up at my end unless you moved it before I saw it.

Today I have made more progress on the arduino side of the project. I discovered that when running the micro controller on USB power, voltage readings wont be stable. When running on a 2S lipo the readings are more stable. I am still not seeing the correct voltages per cell. I have used a 9v battery to get the numbers to calibrate the voltage dividers. I also took a reading from the 5v socket at the voltage regulator. I have used these numbers to help calculate the final voltages.

I finished the preliminary UI which is nothing fancy just some basic layout stuf and 2 buttons to turn on/off the discharge circuit. The buttons are programmed and functioning. I tested it on a led circuit.

P_20181007_210815.jpg P_20181007_210803.jpg

Top Bottom