Not New But Been Gone Long Enough To Be New Lol

wolfman76

wow i feel like i have gone long enough to be new had tons of issues each time i tried to log on in the past and resetting the password wouldn't work for me but finally got it working how areall my old school buds and all new members....

Tony

Staff member
Yo Kyle, what up bro! you should have sent me an email about the issues logging in.

Good to see you back though! Even I at this time can't get on here as much as I used to due to work and life.

wolfman76

Yeah tell me about that is about all I do is work anymore trying to get back into but right only ground stuff lots of major upgrades I started but never got to finish on my king motor x2 upgraded to a 36cc rovan engine new booster pipe hilantronics igen charging system that way I never have to charge another rx pack again ok maybe a little lazy for getting that upgrade but whatever help me drive it more lol... did away with all my planes kept all the electronics let's not get crazy lol.... still have drones and my heli still have the hovercraft project just haven't been able to work on it I pmed you my #

Top Bottom