Official Phoenix Online Thread

Tony

Staff member
Posting this for all of those that have the phoenix flight simulator. I now have this sim and will fly with you guys as much as I can. My online rooms will ALWAYS be named the same and will ALWAYS have the same password for anyone that wants to fly online with us.

I'm still configuring this as we speak and it will take a bit for me to get everything up and running. But I will get there. I think it took me about a month to setup RF lmao.

Room ID: RcHelp
Password: RCH (all upper case!)

Tony

Staff member
I'm at 3/31 lmao. It's going to be a bit. But I'm also trying to get all of the voice chat stuff up as well as some other updates on here.

Derek

That's awesome, Tony! I'm flying around with Boki and Graham right now but I'll surely be checking on your progress. I'm stoked about flying with ya!!!

Derek

Kyle...I need you here dude! I can hear Boki talking, but neither Boki nor Graham can hear me.

I was just talking with Graham the other day. Ive talked with you and your kids before. I don't get it! I didnt change anything and now its not working.

Tony

Staff member
I'm installing some fields that are taking an immense amount of time. Once that is done, I have to restart my computer and I will be online. Here's hoping lol. We will test it out at that time.

Derek

Yeah...the flying fields take a really long time. I'm gonna go check on the wife and I'll be back here to check on your progress

Tony

Staff member
OMG, this really sucks. I have a top of the line i7 computer with decent interwebz (Now...), and my bandwidth is barely moving meaning it could run MUCH FASTER!!! RF updated WAY faster than this. So far, I'm not liking the physics of the sim, the graphics are WAY under what RF is and RF has faster servers. But, I will not make any determinations until I completely update the sim and play with it for a while.

Derek

That's awesome!! You guys are getting closer! I'll be around and waiting to bust up some heli's.

Actually, I've gotten much better over the past few weeks. I'm crashing ALOT less and I'm finding that I don't, often, have to think about my orientation....I just know which way to move the sticks.

I'm so looking forward to getting my 500 back out this year. I might even get to the point that I can fly for the full 8 minutes, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG, this really sucks. I have a top of the line i7 computer with decent interwebz (Now...), and my bandwidth is barely moving meaning it could run MUCH FASTER!!! RF updated WAY faster than this. So far, I'm not liking the physics of the sim, the graphics are WAY under what RF is and RF has faster servers. But, I will not make any determinations until I completely update the sim and play with it for a while.

I've flown on the RF sim at my LHS and I do like it. I'm just really liking the Phoenix Sim because it's what I have, lol

Tony

Staff member
lmao, exactly. The Phoenix sim is much cheaper (by $80) and it does show. I dont' like that the landscape loops around though. that is a little weird lol.

Tony

Staff member
lmao, it just finished transfering everything, I clicked install and my computer made those files it's BITCH!!! took about 1.5 seconds to install all of that hahaha.

Derek

Well, I'm looking through the Programs folder for Phoenix, and I have a manual for Czech, Denmark, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russia, Great Britain, and a few others that I don't know what the abbreviations are, lol. However...I do not have the Japanese Manual. I feel left out, lol

- - - Updated - - -

lmao, it just finished transfering everything, I clicked install and my computer made those files it's BITCH!!! took about 1.5 seconds to install all of that hahaha.

HA HA HA HA!!! That's awesome!!! I laughed so hard when I read this.

Tony

Staff member
Just so everyone knows, I have made the online session, but I had to change the name to RcHelp. Infinity landscapes dont' like special characters lmao. I'm online now...

Top Bottom