Wanted: Old Align Pro Helicopter

Tony

Staff member
Since the demise of the SE V2, I have parts that are looking for a new home for a 450 helicopter. I could rebuild this one, but lets face it, the Pro designs are much more simple, the battery and ESC mount are better and the canopies look much better on them.

I know the title says Align, but if you have a clone with upgraded gears and such, that will work as well.

Let me know what you have!

Edit:
I just pulled down the Align Pro frame that I took off my 450 to put the Dominator frame on and I only need a few parts to get it back together. Tail block front, front battery/esc mount, the tail in either TT or belt, doesn't matter to me, gyro mount and I'm sure i'm forgetting other parts.

So if you have these, let me know. Again, clone on these parts is okay.

And yes, this is the helicopter that the 3GX is going to go in :biggrin1:

Smoggie

2 weeks too late Tony, I gave a 450 Pro away two weeks ago.. To be honest though postage would have probably ruled sending it to you out.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, it would have been expensive. I did just edit that post though after finding a frame.

Tony

Staff member
I know the one on the right is the V2 tail block but I'm not sure what the one on teh left is. Was that the gyro mount that went under the tail block? I ask because I'm curious. I actually have the V3 tail block on mine which integrates the tail block and the front drive gear into one piece.

Boogs

Your guess is as good as mine, got this stuff in a basket of Align 450 parts I bought just for the tail box, slider, shaft, grips and tail rotors. The left piece looks as if a gyro or Rx had been mounted to it at one time.

Tony

Staff member
That is what I was thinking as well. I had one at one time that had that gyro mount (rx mount) and it was quite bouncy lol.

Top Bottom