One of my flights during the F3C contest

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:yahoo:Too cool Geena. :warning:Your Heli must think that it has a new owner... since it's NOT flying like a bumblebee on crack :rotflmao:

Geena

Staff member
Baaahahahahaha. Yeah, it was probably wondering what the heck was happening. It seemed to enjoy it though.... I know I did.

Geena

Staff member
Clean flying Geena! Definitely want to see more of this.
Thanks, Tony. That`s the best I could do with a 3D helicopter and 12 mph wind. my helicopter is set up for hovering in normal mode ( which feel REALLY loose right now) , and standard pitch/throttle curves in IU1 and 2. I just have to fine tune it and get some F3C blades for practice and contests. I`m going to use the control line area of our field, since we have no control line fliers, to set up my own F3C course for practice. I might even start doing a video series of my progress.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That would be an interesting video Geena. From 3D to FC3 flying. What changes/settings I have to adjust in order to compete and blast away the competition. I'll watch that video :).

Geena

Staff member
Pretty much the same settings for the aerobatic maneuvers. Just a little lower head speed. But the hover bank......LOL. I`ll post photos of my transmitter screen. You have to see it to believe it.

Top Bottom