Other One Transmitter To Rule Them All. Jumper T16

Tony

Staff member
If I'm not mistaken, that is the Tx that pretty much everyone had an issue with it dying suddenly.

namaspilot

If I'm not mistaken, that is the Tx that pretty much everyone had an issue with it dying suddenly.

I just looked into it. Seems like the first batch was bad with the SD card. It's now fixed.

This is the main reason I never be the first to buy into anything futaba/spektrum. I usually give it several months until the unit has matured.

Last edited:

namaspilot

I just looked into it. It seems like it was the first batch that was SD card bad. Those were given to reviewers and testers. It seems to have been fixed now

murankar

Staff member
As tony stated thus radio has cheap parts and is not last long. Bruce Simpson at rc model review explains what happened to his.

Thus radio has cause a frenzy with frSky. Its the reason frSky has made a completely new protocol for their systems. Anyhow its all on rc model review on YouTube.

namaspilot

Yeah apparently he had the first batch.

Some rep name Hobby Porter replied back:
Hi Bruce, this was discovered as a problem with the first batch of hand assembled review and test samples. The problem is in the SD card PCB component, a couple of other reviewers also had this issue and we had sent them a replacement SD card PCB component (the same component used in actual production). This problem was eliminated before production began. I have arrange a replacement part to be sent to you and also sent you an email. Thanks!

Top Bottom