Park Flying With Rain Delay :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I went this morning with 12 batteries, 5 RC crafts," 2Helis, 2 Quads, 1 foam plane" and everything came home in one piece :). Half way through my flights, it started to rain. It was enough to get everything wet, especially the foam plane. The paper covering is coming off. She flew well considering she got soak.

IMG_0013.JPG

Here's the X3l

and here's the 500

and last is the Fossil 210

Last edited by a moderator:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks to Tony my post looks like someone got all the videos stacked nicely vs like me...scattered all over lol.

Tony

Staff member
Just a pet peeve of mine lol. Some people don't have screens as big as mine and they look fine on theirs. But when you look at it on a larger screen, the formatting is all over the place. It's those 'little things' that will drive you absolutely crazy lol.

Great flying in all of those videos though. Keep at it with the plane and you will be tossing that thing around like you do the quad. Those little slow planes are a blast.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
How does the 3XL fly without the boom cover, better , worse or just different ?

Honestly Keith, I couldn't tell the differences. I just basically forgot to put the fuselage back on after putting the tail unit together. I wasn't going to take it apart again just to put the fuselage on LMAO. Maybe next time I crash, I'll remember or not. Either way is just fine for me.

Top Bottom