Phoenix 5.5 & iMac computer

digdug

Good morning to everyone I have a nine-year-old iMac computer and I also have phoenix 5.5 Sim does anyone have any thoughts on how I can make this work without having to buy another computer I am also running El Capitan with four gigs of RAM thank you in advance for any of your child have a great day .

RandyDSok

Since Phoenix is a Windows program... it'd only work if you can run something like Parallels and install Windows onto it. That'd require you purchase both programs ( Parallels and Windows ).

digdug

Thanks Tony what version of Windows do you think I would need And I was thinking about using boot camp instead of parallels trying to save all the money I can .

Tony

Staff member
with a computer that old, I would just try to get ahold of a cheap version of XP. You may be able to get that for free if you look hard enough.

RandyDSok

You will need to make certain your computer is an Intel based computer first.... then read this How to install Windows using Boot Camp

I suspect an internet search ( with google or whatever search engine ) will provide you with more info on installing Windows on a Mac than what we ( as Windows users ) can tell you about

Top Bottom