Phoenix 5.is out.

murankar

Staff member
Now the the update for phoenix is out who's upgrading? Herd the upgrade is free.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Derek

I just loaded up the sim and didn't get any notification for an update. Then I clicked on the Multiplayer button and checked the other flight sessions, no one there is beyond 4.0.q.

Tony

Staff member
I also ran the update check, and there are no updates available from when I updated to 4.0.q. Wonder what they are adding...

Tony

Staff member
Nope, Phoenix provides free updates. When it's released, you will get a popup on yoru sim when you start it if you have that enabled. If not, then you just manually check for updates.

murankar

Staff member
Well I did manually typed it in. Um is it The
Code:
 http://www.
part.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Well, missing the "www" is why it's not showing as a link, but it's broke even if you copy and paste it...

murankar

Staff member
I really wish I would have learned to spell and proof read.

Hum it works for me.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
It works now because you flipped the "oe" around from "eo" lmao. Had to give you a hard time on that one...

murankar

Staff member
It all good. I have had two very long hard days and I am still not done with what needs done at work. This new kit will be a big stress relief.

murankar

Staff member
Yeah they also added some kind of "safe technology" to it. Not sure why you need safety stuff on a SIM but hey to each their own I guess.

Another update includes a new menu interface. I guess that needed revamped. That's basically all I know about that SIM.

Derek

I have to say, I'm not happy! I have to re-calibrate everything....again! Various controls are reversed. Various channels aren't working.

Top Bottom