Phoenix/DX8 issues

Derek

I don't know what happened, but about a week ago, I noticed that my flaps no longer were working on my planes when flying on the sim. Tony and I were working on this many months ago and we got it working and now I can't remember how we did it. I've been through the configuration several times and I can only get channels 1,2,3,4, and 6 to be recognized. I use to have the flaps operating from the Flaps switch. The smoke also was activated from the flaps switch. I've never been able to get the landing gear to work from the gear switch.

There is a file for the Spektrum DX8 on the sim but it sucks that I haven't been able to use all 8 channels. I don't really care that I can't use them all, on the sim, but I would like to be able to use the Flaps again. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have my DX8 set for a helicopter profile, as suggested, with a single servo, as suggested.

I really need some help here, please! This is frustrating!

Derek

Ok, nevermind. I fixed it. I had everything in the "Switch Select" menu inhibited. Needed to assign GEAR to Gyro, Aux 2 to Gov, and Aux3 to Knob. I still don't have the landing gear working with the GEAR switch. The GEAR switch isn't even recognized in the configuration setup, but the landing gear is working on the Aux2 switch and the Flaps are working from the Flaps switch. It doesn't bother me that the landing gear isn't working from the Gear switch but I'm happy that Flaps are working correctly.

So I guess, over all....I'm happy again.

Now, I have a profile setup for just helicopter flying and another profile setup, and working, for planes.

Top Bottom