planning to buy real flight 7.5

Engr_Arven

I am planning to buy a rf 7.5 sim.,because my old one is only rf basic and phoenix sim,both installed in my laptop,so any advise from you guys to what pc,memory,etc that will fit for this sim,coz i knew it won't install in my iMac computer. thanks in advance!!

Tony

Staff member
If you are like me, you will want to run the sim at full graphics. My computer that I run on is an i7 960 cpu with a 560Ti GPU running 12GB of RAM and an SSD. You don't need this much though to just run the sim. Shutting things off like trees and clouds will reduce the amount of processing power that the sim requires.

murankar

Staff member
If I had my box I could tell you. This is from realflight's web site.
[h=1]System Requirements[/h][h=1]RF7.5[/h][h=5]Minimum Recommended System:[/h]Some graphical features may be disabled. Aerodynamic calculations will remain high quality.
Windows* Vista™, Windows* 7 or Windows* 8
*Local administrator access required.
Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
512 MB RAM
10 GB Hard Drive Space
DVD Drive
3D Accelerated Video with:
32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
Full DirectX 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
[h=5]Optimal System:[/h]For best graphical performance
Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
[h=5]Multiplayer Requirements:[/h]Broadband connection
Computer microphone for voice chat
[h=5]InterLink® Elite Controller:[/h]USB Port
Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)
Note: The connectors on the InterLink Elite cord and included adapters make the InterLink Elite compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® and all JR®, Spektrum® and Tower Hobbies® systems.
[h=5]Activation Required[/h]Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.

Top Bottom