Problems with mobius

daywalker156

Anyone got any knowledge of these cameras, had for 2 weeks now driving me insane nearly thrown it out the window so many times. Okay sometimes it records others it don't but leds say it's recording when I plug it in to view it shows the files say 1 2 3 then missing 4 5 and records 6 7 8 etc. Every time I try to record to test it, it works okay then I put on quad or in car and get nothing? Any ideas?
Many thanks for any help
Kev

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Stambo

Try a different memory card, or clean the contacts on the one you have.
It may not help but it surely can't hurt. :)

Tony

Staff member
Memory card is the first thing I thought of as well. Make sure it's a "GOOD" class 10 cars. This camera records in HD and requires a very fast write time.

daywalker156

Reading on mobius site they it only requires a class 4 found this a bit strange I thought it would need class 10 as well the one I have in it at the moment is kings on 32 class 4 got another one on order to try and another mobius as well will post up results I know it can be a bit fussy on cards.

daywalker156

Yep done format and checked card using software that sends data,retrieves and verify all showing okay and changed modes there don't see to be any patern to it

Tony

Staff member
That is fantastic news. I use SanDisk 64GB cards in everything I use (even the dominator goggles that record in SD) and have never had an issue. But I remember back when I used cheap cards to save a buck, the video playback would be very jumpy and lag behind. Ever since I went to the better known brands, I have never had an issue. And if you can catch a sale, you can get a $300 card for $50 lol.

Top Bottom