Videos QAV500 Chasing MX bikes (FPV)

Lee

Just a quicky edit of some of the fun from yesterday. It took me a while to get used to the track, still need some practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tasajara

That was cool.... looks like you just about got your setting dialed in.... I wanted to follow some boats Sat. but I just can't get myself to fly over the water yet LOL

Lee

Yeh i know what you mean. I think i'll keep the over water stuff for my cheap H Quad.

wolfman76

sweet video lee makes me wish i never had to sell my cr250r dirtbike ... can't wait till i have the rest of the money to build my 2 quads... quick question wich setting you use on tx for quads heli or airplane mode???

Lee

As Sam said. Airplane or Acro mode on Spektrums. I had a CRF250 when i was working in the Canary Islands. Great fun.

wolfman76

I had an 89 was the more popular year. Awe good times... thnx Sam was wondering so pretty much the openpilot does most the work then..so then what do the Bluetooth and gps attachments you can get for it do then???

Lee

The blue tooth allows you to change settings without using the USB cable. The GPS isn't ready yet (soon)

Tasajara

The blue tooth allows you to change settings without using the USB cable. The GPS isn't ready yet (soon)
I like the Blue Tooth adapter I have for my MultiWii boards I built. I can change the gain and expo with my phone and the MultiWii app.

Top Bottom