Projects Racks Project!!1

Rack98

OK I bought a brand new T Maxx and I also bought a used T Maxx off of Ebay.. I wanted a project... well here it is.... 100_0441.jpg100_0445.jpg100_0446.jpg100_0476.jpg100_0477.jpg these are before and after pics... I am still not done with it.. I do have an issue with the ball joints that I could use some help with.. the person I got it from tried adjusting the ball joints by messing with the BIG hex screw that hold the ball joint into the axle carrier.. I need to know how to set those ball joints so I can adjust the suspension.. thank you for any help and I hope you enjoy the pics.. :triumphant:

100_0441.jpg

100_0445.jpg

100_0446.jpg

100_0476.jpg

100_0477.jpg

wolfman76

first off wish i could get a nitro truck or gasser looks good so far sorry this thread must have slipped right past us suprising noone else saw it and made a comment first thing i recommend doing is watch tony's tear down and rebuild youtube video on the rchelp youtube the video is actually filmed with a t-maxx and any other questions you could him also he is pretty knowledgeable of these trucks or Breeze400 he has'nt been on too much lately but if you look him up and send him a pm i am sure he might get it... wish i could help you more then that but i have yet to mess with a nitro truck yet YET!!!lol soon i hope thinking of getting the Losi XXL gasser monster truck 800 bucks RTR with the R.O.S.S starting system can't beat that price.. hope this helps a little

Top Bottom