Rain Day :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Beside staying at home from the virus, it's raining all day :(. So I decided to charge up my FPV 1/28th scale stadium truck for some indoor racing. While the truck is charging, I'm playing Wii golf while watching IRacing on my computer :). Just trying not to be bored on a Sunday IMG_0656.JPG

Tony

Staff member
iRacing, now that's where it's at!!!

Oh, and you should have received an email from this post as well :D

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Strange. I recieved it in my Gmail account but not on my manage notification box for windows 10. It could be on my side.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, we finally figured out what was wrong with the emails and have it fixed. Hopefully this is the last time lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Another boring rain day here in FLA. A while back I had a fuselage installed on my 500. Well I had some tail servo issues and took the fuselage off to resolve it. I never put the fuselage back on til today. I'll leave it on til my next tail servo issue develops and I have to take it off again IMG_0743.JPG

Admiral

We would like some rain here, but being in COVID-19 lock down plenty of time to play with helicopters, just received a new/second hand heli and test hovered it went great.

IMG_20200420_112733 (Medium).jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sweet Admiral. That's cool you have a back up Gaui X3L. Just like mine, I have the boom cover off of it too. The X3L are nice helis to fly :). Wish I can get more then 4 1/2 min. flight time.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Oh I can see the X5 now after you said it. It look like a X3L from the picture. Eitherway that's a sweet heli Admiral. I wish I could afford a X5. Good luck and enjoy flying her. Video if you can :).

Admiral

It didn't break the budget about 1/3 of new price and in pristine condition, I'm actually selling 2 chase 360's to cover the cost hopefully.

Top Bottom