For Sale: Rand Mcnally Tnd Tablet Gps

Tony

Staff member
When I was driving trucks, I used this GPS out there on the road, and this thing is awesome! I tried to rely on google maps, apple maps or whatever, and every single one of them wanted to route me either through a residential neighborhood or down a road with a weight limit that I was too heavy for. With this tablet I avoided 99% of those roads. I say 99% because there are times when cities change the limits on something before this unit can update.

Speaking of update, as long as you keep this connected to a wifi network, this thing will keep updated with the latest maps for life! No more having to pay for updates!

If you are into truck driving or are thinking about getting into truck driving, this GPS will save you a lot of time. Very easy to program, has 99% of the stops you are looking for (truck stops, walmarts, rest areas, weigh stations). And speaking of weigh stations, it will warn you at the distance you set that a weigh station is coming up. Same goes for tolls, state borders, country borders and so on.

Asking $400 OBO shipped to Lower 48. I will be posting pictures once I get them edited so they don't look like crap. Thank you iPhone camera...

Top Bottom