Rc-Help Live Broadcast Schedule?

EyeStation

First off, Merry Christmas to you and yours Tony, and Happy Holidays forum friends.
I have noticed a few of your Live shows pop up in my Youtube subscription, last night being the one that has prompted a search here to find a schedule. I have not yet searched the General Chit Chat area for a 'clue', and that is why I am asking for a section to announce your broadcasts.

Hope everybody enjoys their new toys, and help guide the new pilots in safe fun.

Tony

Staff member
Right now, I'm still trying to get everything setup for them so there isn't really a schedule at this time. These live streams are more impromptu type until I can get everything setup and I know things are going to work. It's getting smoother, but there are still some hurdles.

The other thing, I'm wondering when would be the best time for a live stream. Most viewers are in the US, but there are quite a few over in the england area. So I'm trying to come up with a time that is not too late for them, but not too early for us.

But I think I can make a thread that everyone can subscribe to with instant email notification from the forum to let you all know we are going to go live at a certain time.

Merry Christmas

holtneil

Hi Tony love the live rchelp , what i found is as your on my you tube to watch list my phone lets me know when your broadcasting some times I miss them but its great when I can join in

Tony

Staff member
I enjoy making them, that is for sure. Might be doing one a little later today, but not sure yet.

Admiral

The Friday night time timeslot is probably the best for North & South America but it does not work for Australia as it comes up mid Saturday morning which gives me a choice go online or go flying, sorry Tony you loose.

I fully understand that with a 24 hour world it can't suit everybody and I'm not complaining, just letting you know I'd rather be doing it than talk about it.

The couple that I have got too have been excellent, though by the sound of it I'm glad I missed the China one.

Tony

Staff member
Don't blame you for going flying. Lately it is just way too windy here to do any flying, though I did get 3 packs in yesterday and yes one of them was a helicopter lol.

And yes, be glad you missed the China stream. Absolutely horrible.

Tony

Staff member
Tomorrows live stream may not happen. I have no heat out in the studio and we had a cold front move through making it quite cold. I'm trying to work out how to get it done, but it will not be in the studio, that's for sure.

Top Bottom