Rc-Help TeamSpeak Server

Tony

Staff member
What's up everyone! I just wanted to make a post and let you all know I have the Rc-Help TeamSpeak server setup and running for our Simulator Sundays and maybe other times as well. This server is hosted by me so if I'm offline, so is the sever.

To get onto the server, you first need to download the TeamSpeak 3 Client by clicking the link below!

Downloads - TeamSpeak

Make sure you get the TeamSpeak CLIENT and not the server! Also make sure you download the one for your computer (64 bit or 32 bit). Once downloaded you are ready to connect.

When you open up the TeamSpeak 3 client you will see a Connections Tab at the top left of the screen. Click on that and click on Connect.

In that box that pops up the Server Address is ts.rc-help.com and you can pick any nickname you want. The actual server name is Rc-Help TS Server and the password is Rc-Help with capitol letters and the hyphen. Once you have that, you should be connected to the Rc-Help TeamSpeak server.

We can use this instead of the standard chat in Phoenix or any other sim so that we can talk without the issues that we have had in the past. This can be a fantastic tool for those that are looking for help in learning how to fly or just generally answering questions in a group setting.

If you have any questions, post up and let us know.

Last edited:
Tony,
question.... while down loading this program a window popped up saying download official overlay.... are we supposed to click yes on this?

Tony

Staff member
I wouldn't download that, and I would not install overwolf. I forgot to add that to the first post.

i am having mad trouble getting this program to load up, i have reached out on the community website to see if anyone can help me. hope i get this resolved before sunday

Tony

Staff member
I just fired up the server to see if we can get this working. Try signing in now and let me know how it is going.

Tony

Staff member
I was able to create an account and get logged on. Let me know where you are hung up and I will try to walk you through it.

Tony

Staff member
Just use the 4Netplayers.de. That is just a mirror where you download the files from.

Tony

Staff member
Okay cool. There are not that many x86 computers out there now days so I just had to make sure.

In that case, I'm not sure what the hold up is. I installed it on my laptop which is running windows 10 x64 and it installed pretty quickly.

One thing you can check is to see if anything popped under the dialog box. Just move or minimize the windows and see if there is anything hiding back there.

yeah i don't see anything, i guess i will be the only without chat capabilities unless i get this fixed. also i am running vista on mine and everything was going well until the that last step.

Top Bottom