rc help trex

Adam

So as you all know i am having difficulties. Well i am waiting for the servo gears to come in and rebuild the servo and then go step by step word for word and double check all of my setup so i am hoping i can conquer this challenge lol. I ordered gears from amain hobbies and i cant even track them lol. I think i will order from some where else to have some spares.

Adam

so you already set it up. if i need to change collective i do it withing the swash mix and change the pitch setting. Then on to the cyclic i change it on the ail and then copy it to the elev setting. Then do the limit settings the gyro rudder settings. I also have to do throttle calibration with the 2.1 version does this all sound correct.

Tony

Staff member
No, I didn't set it up, this is on your Tx, not the heli. And you don't copy the ail to the ele, they both need to be at 8º. I thought we had been over this already. Pitch, aileron and elevator are 3 separate settings and need to be setup individually.

Adam

ok so pitch is for collective ail is for cyclic and ele is also cyclic do one is for pos and one for neg 8

Top Bottom