Really? No One Takes Pictures?

Tony

Staff member
Photography is the #1 hobby in the world. Think about it, everyone has a camera. It's in your phone, it's in that little keychain camera of yours, they are everywhere. I want you guys to post up what cameras you are using. I have posted mine, now it's time to post up yours (that sounded very 5 year oldish hahaha. "you show me yours..." yeah). So what are you waiting for. I know that Gaba has the same camera that I do. Lets all help out each other and start getting some kickass pictures out there!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I use my phone mostly. Lg nv touch. I have a Sony 14.1meg camera. I think it's a model, 330. Not sure though. I was sleeping one night, rolled over, and knocked over a glass of wine on it. Need a new camera now. Lol

Tony

Staff member
Seeing as I have over a grand in my still camera alone, I keep it in it's case lol. The video camera usually stays in there with it as well.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I use the Samsung Fascinate's camera for pictures. My videos filmed using the 808 keychain camera though!

Lee

My cameras are, Kodak M863 point and shoot, Fuji Finepix S3000, Canon EOS SLR, Go Pro SD, Go pro HD, Sony Handy cam, and a 808 Keychain. I mostly use the Kodak and my GoPro HD.

Tony

Staff member
Well, make a thread for each one and tell us about them lmao. I'm going to learn you guys yet! :biggrin1:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
yep i do love my camera... was drooling over a t3i the other day that my friend just got.. but decided i woud rather upgrade a heli to FBL or both to FBL than get anohter camera.. hahahahhahahahahaha ( JK JK!! )

Tony

Staff member
You could always sell your SXi and use the money to go towards the new camera. But I know what you mean though, just the body of the camera is expensive as hell.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
GABA first has to learn how to use his camrera! Vertical shots do not cut it! Lol. I recently got a new go pro hd and sunglasses camera too.

Tony

Staff member
I'm talking about his still camera, the Canon XSi, same one I have. The video he shoots is from his iPhone. I'm trying to teach him how to always hold it sideways for HD shots so the playback will fill the screen, and not just the center 1/3 lol.

Graham Lawrie

I have a Fuji, an HTC phone which i use mostly, and a work phone which has a poor camera on it as it is a very cheap Nokia.

Whirlybird

Nikon Coolpix, Canon Vixia HV30, iPod Touch 4G

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about his still camera, the Canon XSi, same one I have. The video he shoots is from his iPhone. I'm trying to teach him how to always hold it sideways for HD shots so the playback will fill the screen, and not just the center 1/3 lol.

I kind of miss Gaba's "keyhole"" videos :lol:

murankar

Staff member
Wow I never posted on here yet.
Nikon D3000 with a Nikon 18-55 VR lens and a Nikon 55-200 lens.
I have work plastered all over the net and have yet to sell one for profit. My video camera is now my phone my last camera had some really bad issue I thought was the sd card. Got a new card and the problem continued, even though the videos were clean after post processing I did not like that they were crap to begin with. Now I use my phone and some Sony my wife got that does ok for what it is.

Ktrpilot

I just stumbled across this.. Im using a Nikon D90 for my still stuff and then I have a gopro H3 black which I mount everywhere, and use that for both stills and video. Picture is from my heli from a test flight video while hunting a vibration gremlin. :)

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Ktrpilot

Cheers :) I accidentally uploaded the same one twice but I was relatively happy with them. I had the camera mounted with a bit of pool noodle, some align torque tube packaging, a seat post mount and cable ties. I'm waiting on some extended landing gear and a gimbal mount to turn up.

Top Bottom