Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but am about to purchase.

• Yes, but not interested.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigone5500

I'm looking to see how many here have RealFlight 7.5. Click on the poll to check in. I'd like to get a Sim Saturday going with this sim to complement Sim Sunday with Pheonix. I'll leave this poll open for about a week. That should be enough time for members to see this post and cast their vote. Along with the sim, I'll see if I can get permission from Tony to use the teamspeak server... @Tony, whacha think?

If you think this is a good/bad idea, post a reply and let us know what's on your mind! I'd also like to get an idea of what time frame is best for all to join.

Thanks!!!

FYI: If you have RF 7, you can get the upgrade to 7.5 for free. See here --> Can I upgrade to RealFlight 7.5? - RealFlight Support

Tony

Staff member
I have no problem at all with you guys using the TeamSpeak server for the realflight sessions. That is what it is there for.

bigone5500

Well as only two have voted that they have RF 7.5, I suppose Sim Saturday probably wouldn't be worth trying to get set up. I'll just stick with Sim Sunday.

Tony

Staff member
One of these days I will purchase 7.5 and start doing live streams on them. Then people will show up for the sessions. Just not sure when I will be able to get my hands on a copy.

Top Bottom