Micro Safe binding with dx8

Hi All
I have 2x 230s helicopters and ar636 and ar636a recievers. What do I need to do to activate safe on the tx and rx. The tx is a gen1 dx8 and I've read so much conflicting info.
I'm a bit confused with it all..
Thanks in advance.

RandyDSok

First let's get your terminology corrected... you don't bind safe mode. Binding is only done between the transmitter and receiver so they know to work with each other and not others, it's similar to pairing bluetooth devices if you are a little familar with that process.

Programming of AS3X ( Safe mode ) is activated and then done through the binding port on the receiver using your mobile IOS ( iPhone etc ) or Android device. So the bind port doubles as a programming interface also but this is not part of the binding process.

So to activate AS3X, you'll need the adapter plug ( mentioned in the manuals ) and your IOS or Android device. Your radio will need to be setup as described in the manual but plays no other part in activating from what I read.

This is as far as I can take you since I don't use gyro's, have any Spectrum equipment... nor fly heli's. I can however link you to the website where you can find the manuals if you haven't read them yet. ... Manuals can be downloaded here AR636 6-Channel AS3X Sport Receiver (SPMAR636): Spektrum - The Leader in Spread Spectrum Technology

Top Bottom