Spektrum Satellite Rx Blinks

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi, what else besides the obvious would make my Spektrum remote rx blink? I changed ESCs and now this. AR7200 with remote. The flash is not slow but not like a bind mode flash.. Thanks, T

Tony

Staff member
This is a good question. Can you post a quick video so that we can see the rate at which it is flashing? The only two things that I know of that can make a receiver flash is binding and losing signal with the Tx. I'm thinking the satellite may have a bad wire or connection. When I had an issue like this, it was the end of the wire was broke causing it to make and break connection thus making it flash.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well you were right Tony, The wire is bad. Came home and made a video but the light was solid. Then I touched the wire and it started blinking. Just couldn't get it to stop blinking yesterday no matter what I did.... Dident see any reason to post the video. As always, thank you

Tony

Staff member
The only way to make it stop blinking is to turn off the model and the Tx and reset them both. But yup, if you found a bad wire, that is your issue. Glad I could help.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yeah definitely the wire. If I reboot it its solid then wiggle the wire the light went out completely, then came on flashing. Like the old Ford wiggle test...lol

Tony

Staff member
lol, that is not only for fords lmao. If I have an electrical issue, I'm sticking my hand up into the dash and thrashing around until it repeats lol. But yea, those wires get very brittle and cause some issues. And other than replacing the ends (which I will be doing a video on soon I hope), I don't see how to keep from it.

Top Bottom