Cars Scale Size

I found my old rc touring car. I remember when I got it, there was a renault clio body on it.
I'm trying to work out what size it is, as I want to get a new body, speedy, motor for it.
I think I'm going to have to do a lot of modification to make everything fit. It's all changed from the old days lol NimH to NiCad, race packs etc.... Trying to work out how my lipo is going to fit in...
I'm wanting to put a new brushless motor in it etc... Just want to work out what size I should have.
the only thing I've worked out was the brand... It was made by cen racing

I went to their site. I know it's going to be one of their discontinued models.
I'm hoping I have the book laying around somewhere and it will hopefully give me a hand. Then I can start setting it up again. Needs new shocks and everything. I'm thinking I'm going to do almost a total rebuild on it.
I had an old Novak Fusion speedy on it, rush 13T motor, now it has a few stripped gears lol
Back in the day when it was rush rush rush and not enough time spent being detailed. So few dodgy bodies and stuff now. So want to get a nice shell and do my own paint job and a nice new set of wheels

Oh I found my manual and worked out it is 1/10 but sooooo much smaller than the truck lol
Now to pull it apart as well and work out how i'm going to mount stuff and get it all set up for brushless

Top Bottom