General Setup info

wrd4682

I have a Flex Innovations Extra 560. I have a Black Edition Spektrum DX9 (software version 2.05) transmitter. Could someone do a video on the plane setup of flaps, servo throw, expo, engine cutoff, etc. I has a Potenza receiver instead of a Spektrum receiver. I've watched some DX9 videos but am still not getting it right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RandyDSok

Most of the standard basic questions you may have putting it together ( I'm not using the term build since it's a PnP model ) should be answered with almost any aircraft assembly video. I didn't see an Extra 560 listed on Flex Innovations website or even on their page for discontinued items. I did find an Extra 300, so I looked through the manual for it and there was nothing listed for recommended throws for the control surfaces, it only listed recommended % for different radio types. The recommended throw measurements are something I consider a requirement and is going to be the main difference between different brands, makes and models of aircraft ( unless you are scratch building or assembling an almost PnP aircraft which both need more instructions ).

Because of that... I'm going to recommend contacting Flex Innovations and requesting that info... Their contact page can be found here Contact Us – Flex Innovations

Then, as mentioned, between the manual you should have gotten and a decent assembly video of almost any other similar aircraft should work pretty well.

Top Bottom