Site 'issue'

bigone5500

Not really a suggestion but when I get an email about a new conversation or reply to an existing, The link goes to the rc-help site and I get an error. I don't remember what the exact error is but the email doesn't go directly to the conversation. I have to use the inbox link to view it.

Tony

Staff member
If you get a chance screen shot the error so I can see it. It may be trying to go to the old site and not the new one for some reason. I will look into it when I get some time though.

bigone5500

If you get a chance screen shot the error so I can see it. It may be trying to go to the old site and not the new one for some reason. I will look into it when I get some time though.
Send me a PM 'conversation' when you get a chance and I'll do it then.

Geena

Staff member
I`m wondering if the issue is on your end? Bigone. I just followed the link from my email, and it took me right to the thread.

Tony

Staff member
I'm pretty sure I have figured out what the issue is. Thankfully, it wasn't an issue at all, rather a new member posting what I consider spam. He/she signed up and all they did was send a PM to me and like 9 others asking the same question that they asked me on youtube multiple times. I just deleted the PM he sent and thus, when clicking on the link in the email for the members that were included, it would toss a 400 error.

But like I told Jared in the PM we created together to test this, I would rather have a member say he thinks there is an issue and there not be one than having an issue and not reporting it. Kind of like the Account Upgrade link going away after the latest update that I didn't know about until a few days ago lol. Thankfully that issue has been resolved now as well.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Jared!

bigone5500

It's been a while since I saw it but it just happened. Tony I tapped on the notification at the top of my phone and got this error. It was supposed to lead to the conversation.

Screenshot_20170807-070506.png

Tony

Staff member
interesting. I have had this same issue once in a while but usually clears itself so it's hard as hell to track. Let me know if it keeps up. I will look on other boards and see if anyone else is having this issue on mobile.

Top Bottom