General Sky Pilot Steve Takes To The Air

Sky Pilot Steve

Hello RC Helpers...

I'm reporting in after signing up to this forum about 4 or 5 days ago. Since then I have logged an additional 25 to 30 minutes of flying time. I'm getting to be an "old hand" at this flying business....Just kidding, I've about an hour of flying time under my belt and I still nervous each time I toss my little trainer out into the wind. Today for the first time I flew 3 different planes. I flew my Champ and had 2 maiden flights with my new Sport Cub and my new UMX Radian. I really liked that Radian.

It was a really good day for SPS, I managed to fly 3 planes for a total of about 30 minutes and not crash nor find my self in a tree. Before someone says it....yes....it really happened even though there is no video....(I'm getting there) The little Radian is quite a climber, I think I am going to prefer gliding after I get my wings.

Okay guys/gals....it's late and I've got to turn in...I just wanted to share some recent events with you all.

PS...I went to Muncie and visited the AMA flying fields today as well.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Sounds like you had a good time Steve. Better yet...no plane in tree :bellyroll: Take your time and little by little, you'll reach for the stars :arms:

Sky Pilot Steve

I visited a local hobby shop today and saw this tiny camera that can be mounted on the top of my cub or champ possibly even the Radian. I will keep it in mind for the future.

Sky Pilot Steve

Well it's been a few days since I last visited and I have spent almost every evening flying. I take all three trainers with me when I go, I take the Champ, Sport Cub and the Radian. Hands down the Radian is my fav/go to plane for fun fly. The sport cub is kinda squirrelly. The Champ is nice like an old friend. I'm probably closing in on 3 hours total flight time now maybe a bit over. I sold a small guitar amp on ebay and bought me a DX6 today. I am about to spend some time going over the owners manual before bed tonight. That's about it for now. Happy Flying everyone.

SPS

Top Bottom