SOB

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
You're right D.O.G. all these shootings have put everyone on edge. Would never have thought it comes down to this. With so many crazies out there, we too can become a target. No place is safe any more, not even our hobby. Hope you have good weather Blade 400 for your flights. To all members of this forum stay safe.

Blade 400

You're right D.O.G. all these shootings have put everyone on edge. Would never have thought it comes down to this. With so many crazies out there, we too can become a target. No place is safe any more, not even our hobby. Hope you have good weather Blade 400 for your flights. To all members of this forum stay safe.
Just got back and it was pretty miserable unfortunately :boohoo: No heavy landing though, so going to dis-charge and store for a week and hopefully weather improves - I have plenty of projects to do, Heli and Workshop wise and just got the Phoenix Sim thanks to Rackman and I need lots of Sim time!

Stay safe all too :thumbsup:

James M. Lewis

Armed Forces
Sometimes we have to step back and relax. I've learn this a long time ago in scaling back is a must for mental health wellness. That project/task doesn't need to be done today. I too could use some more sim time, in fact that's what I'll do today.

Blade 400

Sometimes we have to step back and relax. I've learn this a long time ago in scaling back is a must for mental health wellness. That project/task doesn't need to be done today. I too could use some more sim time, in fact that's what I'll do today.
Thanks James,
You`ve made me reach a decision. I was keen to get both of my large Heli`s up again as I have repaired and modified both recently, that`s why I was annoyed about the bad weather! But I have just had some really good flights with them and have cleaned / stored them away and will be chilling completely this weekend, I`m not going to work on anything! Just taking the dog to the park for a good walk and swim ;)
(England winning there Euro match boosted my mood last night)

Enjoy the Sim and good mental health too :biggrin1:

Top Bottom