Wanted: Spektrum/JR Satellite Wire (short)

Tony

Staff member
Hey guys, I am in need of a satellite wire, or two. The one that I have broke the wire right at the end and soldering it is all but impossible. It can be done, but I would not trust it to hold with as small as it is.

If you have one or two that you could let go of (purchased longer ones for example), let me know.

john2012

Banned
Well i just got two short wires from horizon hobby if i would have seen your post sooner i would have got 2 more and had them sent directly to you.

- - - Updated - - -

And Tony as i said before you helped me so i inturn will help you! YES thats right just tell me were to send the short wire for satellite rx

Tony

Staff member
Thanks John, but with recent events my RC days are numbered for a while. In a split second decision, I had to move out of my house for my families safety. They are safe, and I'm here with some other family moving all of my stuff out. 4 days now and it's still not all moved. Talk about a work out. I think I have lost about 25 lbs from the heat and working to move everything.

But once I'm back on my feet, my family is safe, I will take you up on you offer. I really need those wires since one of mine finally broke after being pulled on one too many times.

Top Bottom