Misc. Spektrum support for DX6

Fly-n-Low

Anyone know if they still work on these? Or anyone that does? Probably cheaper to buy a new one perhaps?

I had bought this one in a deal with some other stuff and gave it to my buddy, now they are saying it is bad.

Where to go to get the best bang for the buck? Do they sell reconditioned Spektrum TX?

Smoggie

What version of the DX6 are you talking about? The new one like in the add that you attached in your second post is a current model (DX6 Gen II or Gen III) and is very much still supported.

If on the other hand you are talking about the original DX6 (gen I) from 2005, then that is obsolete and wont work with modern Spektrum receivers. The 2005 model looks like this:
1636024216722.png

Then there is the DX6i (note the 'i' on the end) which was produced in-between the above two models, this was a very popular Tx, there are loads of them around. That's obsolete too but will still work with modern receivers so still useful. the DX6i looks like this:
1636024661233.png

Carsten

Anyone know if they still work on these? Or anyone that does? Probably cheaper to buy a new one perhaps?

I had bought this one in a deal with some other stuff and gave it to my buddy, now they are saying it is bad.

Where to go to get the best bang for the buck? Do they sell reconditioned Spektrum TX?
Hi, I'm not sure about your question. I have a Spektrum DX6i. It's a great controller but with potential problems. For say a month ago, my DX6i failed big time: Throttle and aileron controls were totally messed up. I dissasempled the controller and used a brush to clean the potentiometers. Problem solved. Know also that the DX6i can be calibrated (stick centering).

Carsten

Hi, I'm not sure about your question. I have a Spektrum DX6i. It's a great controller but with potential problems. For say a month ago, my DX6i failed big time: Throttle and aileron controls were totally messed up. I dissasempled the controller and used a brush to clean the potentiometers. Problem solved. Know also that the DX6i can be calibrated (stick centering).

Top Bottom