Spektrum Spektrum Transmitters

David7250

Hey fellows. This may be the wrong place to ask this so please forgive me if it is. Has anyone noticed all the discontinued Spektrum transmitters on Horizon's web site. Just wondering if Spektrum thinks it time to catch up with several other transmitter manufactures featuring color touch screens and software not based on the android platform. I sure hope so.

Tony

Staff member
Just the right place. Welcome to the forum.

Honestly I have not looked at their site in quite some time. I will look now though.

Tony

Staff member
Ah, yea. They have definitely had a lot of Tx over the years. I'm just glad that they will actually keep them on the site for the information that is within the pages. I have quite a few files on this site that are quite hard to find (manuals, files and so on) and with them doing the discontinued page, you can still get manuals and files for them if they were available.

I'm not that big (yet lol) on the touch color screens, but I'm sure they are going to become pretty mainstream in the next few years with all brands. Could be interesting.

David7250

After I looked closer I noticed the transmitters I was looking at were the models With a receiver included. Guess I panicked too soon. Senior Moment !!!

Tony

Staff member
Yea, a lot of people that upgrade don't want the receiver because they have one in every model. So they started selling them without the Rx to save a little money.

Top Bottom