Steam Accurc Simulator Online Session

ChopDrifter

I noticed there's a few gamers here on RCH, so I decided to purchase the Steam Accurc, hoping to have an RCH team simulator online session going. Anyone interested or have Steam Accurc simulator? Hopefully we can all find a time slot that we all can share with.

If there's not much of a crowd I can fire up Heli-X or the Next CGM Simulator. Preety much any simulator that supports the Spektrum WS1000 usb simulator dongle.

Thank you

ChopDrifter.

ChopDrifter

I too have the Next Simulator, I was on today, there was heaps of guys on and the MC (nik johnson) of the once 3D masters and other 3d heli comps, was there. As usual I was late to the Next Simulator Competition party. :(

Murankar, we should try and make a time when you're free for a buzz in the next sim.

ChopDrifter

I go online when the EU/UK crowd are on. 10 people in the room. Not sure if they are aware but they can increase the room size.
We get some sponsored pilots online sometimes. It's not bad. Most of them are friendly, some say some are too friendly and just love to chat instead of flying. lol ;)

ChopDrifter

missed this, Thanks Tony, I managed to get some time today to test a bit of another new heli model that has been added today on Steam Accurc2.0

Top Bottom