sunday flying club

Adam

So i went to the field with the confidence i was going to fly the nexstar trainer. i also took the mcpx and trex. so i met a lot more club members today and it was light to medium wind. i flew the mcpx around and did inverted and everyone loved tgat little thing. so then the time came the pres and i set up the buddy box and trimmed everything out checked all controls and the way we went the plane needed no trim and he switched the controls over to me all i was doing was oval track flying right turns. i did about 12 circuits with no problens. he then landed it for me i was shaking with adrenaline the whole flight what a rush. the second flight the wind had picked up a little but he said no problem you need to learn. still same outcome with less shaking. i did two attemts to land the first one i throttled up to try again. the second one he took it and i said go ahead and land it and i was ok with it. then i flew tge trex and i think i have one if the club members interested ib building one and i told him to check this forum. all birds in one piece and home safe. I FLEW A PLANE

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Great ADAM!!!! I'm proud of you!!!! What did I tell you!!! Next thing you know you will be doing all flying, taking off, and landing yourself!!!! Do you have any Video?

- - - Updated - - -

PS My maden did not work out so well. I think my esc programing is off. Front two motors started, rear one's diden't! Fliped over and crashed. Broke A prop! Now maybe you can tell me how to program the throdel on the escs!!!

Adam

and this is my clubs flying field aero vid where i have found just freedom and open field. There is not an helip pad or any cement which for the future of the club i want to resolve.
[video=youtube_share;um2dWfMxHZY]http://youtu.be/um2dWfMxHZY[/video]

Adam

Oh sorry this vid was done by someone else in the club which i will be talking to find out how or what he used cause when i am good enough i want to do things like this. I wish we did some flips or rolls today but i think with this nexstar it need all the training gear taken off of it. I will post a video of me buddy boxing when i can take my daughter along though. Yes i will buddy box until i can land the plane on my own and i suggest it to anyone starting out. Helis your kind of on your own a little starting with training gear and so forth

Top Bottom