General Swash Plate Issues

itonkatom1

Hey'
Well lets get started...lol I now have problem when I throttle up my kds 450, the swash plate pusses foward but also to the right., I tried moving sub trim to the right (all the way even) and even the trim to the right. Of cours that didnt fix it, but just "bogg" it down. It didnt before as it is a "RTF" and came very level (motor Head assembly). Ive had a couple of small crashes(as I cant get it off the ground yet..lol). Do you have any hints as where I should start to problem solve this issue and not buy parts i dont need? I dont know if its something that telling the ailoron servo to push right or if its something forcing right ailoron. Once again its only as i throttle up, the more throttle the more right ailoron.
Thanxs in advance for any ideas.

Tony

Staff member
I went ahead and moved this question into it's own forum post.

There are a few things that can cause this issue. One is you got some servo wires mixed up causing your issue. If I understand you correctly, when applying throttle, the rear servo is going up, the left servo is going up, and the right servo is going down, correct? If so, you need to check your cyclic movements. I'm thinking your right servo needs to be reversed in the Tx. After you do that, check the aileron and elevator movements again.

Did you happen to unplug any of the servos from the Rx?

Tony

Staff member
But the thing is, you should have to had to move anything. All the servo settings should have stayed the same.

Top Bottom