Trucks T-Maxx 4907 3.3 Nitro Truck --- Pulls left when I break hard!!!!

scottrrman

I have adjusted break pads and adjusted Throttle link edge which as you know the brake is also connected to same servo... anyways car stopped great for month.
Now it is pulling to left side...

How can I diagnose if it is front Dif or front wheel bearings?

I am assuming that the front wheels are the ones that are initiated for breaking.

Thanks for any recommendations

Thanks

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like one of your right driveshafts are broke, or the pin is broke. Thus you don't have any brakes on the right side.

I removed your email address from the post. Not only is it unsafe to put your email in an open forum where thousands of spammers can get ahold of it without having to log in, but this forum is here to help you out. We are more than happy to help here.

But check your driveshafts. I would pull the wheels off, pull the hub off and look at that pin first. If that pin is good behind the hub, then I would remove the outter spindle and remove the drive shaft. Before doing any of this though, you can apply the brakes and try to turn the wheels the same direction. By this I mean, apply brake and spin both fronts forward. If one spins and the other doesn't, then you know you have a problem. However, this is not always a sure way to check because of the diff.

Either way, you will have to tear into the truck. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom