Trucks t-maxx out with the old in with the new

redeyejedi

jeren i phone 008.jpgjeren i phone 009.jpgjeren i phone 007.jpgjeren i phone 010.jpgjeren i phone 011.jpgjeren i phone 012.jpgjeren i phone 013.jpg
the new t-maxx 3.3 AKA the swamp donky with new 23mm hubs and sweet moab tires cant wait to try them out love the removeable center hub cap they will proly be gone first run lol
jeren i phone 014.jpgjeren i phone 015.jpgjeren i phone 016.jpg
the old t-maxx 2.5 fresh rebuild AKA papa bear put the tires off the 3.3 give the old girl a little new flash

jeren i phone 007.jpg

jeren i phone 008.jpg

jeren i phone 009.jpg

jeren i phone 010.jpg

jeren i phone 011.jpg

jeren i phone 012.jpg

jeren i phone 013.jpg

jeren i phone 014.jpg

jeren i phone 015.jpg

jeren i phone 016.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hear is a few shots of mine 3.3 with big joes on her! Lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This s a sweet set up! If you go this big on the tires you have to change the gearing to compensate for them!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

redeyejedi

nice t maxx by the way i have had the tires for a long time now just got around to getting the 23mm hubs im glade u said something about the gears i wasnt even thinking going to need a little more torque to turn them hoggers how many tooth gear do u run ?

Tony

Staff member
My thought would be to go down one tooth on the clutchbell. 1 tooth on the clutch is equal to 3 on the spur, or there abouts.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I think I went to A 64T gear. Just figure out witch one you have and go bigger! It will drop yout top end down A bit with stock tires though! But if you go with talleer tires it's much easer on the drive train!

redeyejedi

ok thanks for the advice guys im proly goin to levee my 3.3 stock and run the big joes on the 2.5 just got the losi xxx-nt running today project losi is under way the truck is proly 10+ yeas old and i got in goin in under a day it was blowing some nasty stuff out the pipe but it just needed to run in i lubed it all up with after run oil the carb was stuck shut lol it was a fun project now just need to fine tune

Top Bottom