FBL Gyro TGZ380N FBL Module

Rackman

good Day to All.. having trouble here with this Module, hooked all leads to their desired areas.. setup transmitter.. Spektrum DX7S the problem I'm having is after plugging battery I wait for the Sequence initialize the startup.. well it never happens & I can't seem to find anything on the web..has anyone else here had that Issue here as of yet ...? Help .. lol

Rackman

Hello Randy .. if this would tell you anyrhing.. this heli. was a flybar unit before I started here..and it was flying before doing this ..I bought a fbl head .. but never changed out the servo's.. just wondering here if that could be my problem. I don't know if they are digital or not..

Rackman

theres not much out there to help guide me on the TGZ380 but on the Beastx or microbeast plus I see that you must have digital servos

Rackman

I probably should have just left it alone but thought it would be awesome to try to upgrade to a fbl system.. not to sure now ..

Attachments

• FBL head.jpg
    FBL head.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 3
  • FlyBar Head (2).jpg
    FlyBar Head (2).jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 3

Rackman

with everything connected the motor will spool up if i give it left stick imput but no servos will respond and any point the unit just doesn't seem to want to Initialize

Rackman

Im sure I'll need to buy some servo's just not sure what to buy and what would be suitable for Cyclic & for tail on a Beer budget. I know they need to be 9g was looking at the EMAX ES9257 for my tail but question myself for the Cyclic servos..any help would be greatly Appreciated..:thumbsup:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey, Rackman digital servos are the way to go. As for which one to get depends on your budget. You have the $$$$, BK/ MKS/ Xpert... But If you like me and are tight with $$$$, KST/ Savox/ Hitec.... works fine. My self & my :2c: I'm a KST servo kind of guy :).

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
We tried two of those BeastX clones on a scale bird. I could get everything setup and the next day all the programming was gone, and nothing worked. When it comes to FBL, I would not use anything but genuine. As Tony has said its buy once cry once. Sometimes you can get killer deals on used stuff that's way better then a new clone system. You have not opened a can of worms, you're going to love the feel of FBL. Cheers

Rackman

after hooking up the electronics I could see their was something wrong when the module wouldn't Inialize.:nevreness:. no worris..we'll be better prepared with a better unit next time around..I have the head done & installed & all setup.. next I'll move on to the Digital sevovs there not to hard to replace. ..then will plan for a microBeast or somthing lol.. Thanks D.O.G for the servo search on the servo's. at $35.00 a pop that isn't to bad..But thanks again all for your help,, will do a thread when its finally up and going & give a bit of a rundown on how it all came together here shortly down the road..:beerchug:

Top Bottom