THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY MEMBERSHIP

Focus14

Having dipped in and out of the hobby for over 40 years, and now being a little too long in the tooth for my other passion of Classic American and Performance cars, i decided that it was time to get back to an old love. the problem is that modern electronics are a little beyond my talents these days, so I think help is going to be required in the months ahead.
My son and I have enjoyed cars and Helis over the years but my talents have always been as the builder. now its time to take to the air in my own right. For the last few years we have and still do fly DJI drones and destroyed quite a few I might add..but Helis are an itch that I need to finally scratch.. I am looking forward to a happy relationship with you my fellow modellers.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well :welcome1:to the site Focus14. That's great you're getting back into an old love :cheerful: The electronics have changed a bit but are a little easier to understand than 40yrs ago :help:lol. If you have any questions just feel free to ask away. There are a lot of talented individuals on here that can help or point you in the right direction :hdbng: and welcome aboard :beerchug:

mudbogger

Welcome to the forum! Thats great your getting back into the hobby. Flying helis has been a struggle of mine for awhile, I tend to crash a lot on the Simulator and have yet to get one to try for real. However, flying planes is where I get to have fun. With either one though, fly what you enjoy, and dont let the new technology scare you. There are many options to choose from. You will find a lot of people willing to help answer questions you have on here. As D.O.G. said, ask away! And again, welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom