Boats The pride of my fleet

philmill

This is the pride of my fleet , a 1980 AMPS Velden i had one 30 years ago and give it away , i was lucky to find another one a few years ago and wanted to finish it in the JPS colours of the time .

i also managed to get hold of a AMPS T4 alloy outboard with nitro motor , i have converted it to brushless and hide all the wires to keep the true scale looks its also fitted with power trim so i can raise and lower the leg on the move to set the trim

its on 6s a lot faster than the old nitro setup , the handling is great now ( this 34 year old velden can still give a lot of new boats a run for there money )

i work shifts so most times i go out mid week on my own so not possible to shoot video

p1.jpgv1.jpgv2.jpgv2a.jpgv3.jpgv4.jpgv5.jpgv6.jpgv7.jpgv8.jpgv9.jpgv10.jpgv11.jpg

p1.jpg

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v2a.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v5.jpg

v6.jpg

v7.jpg

v8.jpg

v9.jpg

v10.jpg

v11.jpg

Stambo

This is simply not good enough. I insist the admins warn you for this behaviour. :)
You cannot post pics like this and not give us video. :) :biggrin1:
Double sided tape your phone to your forehead if you must but video is required. :)
Cmon man we wanna see it going. :)

PS Please don't take this too seriously, just havin a bit of fun.
BUT WE DO NEED VIDEO!! :)

philmill

I will be taking it to this years fast electric championships to rip round between race heats ,will see if one of the lads will take some video

,v12.jpgv13.jpg

v12.jpg

v13.jpg

Top Bottom