Tight flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I try recording a rocket launch but no good. It's been a while since I flew in the back with any of my birds, especially my XLPower 550. This was my first time and I just wanted to hover a bit and of course, like always, the wind decided to join in :nervous:

LooseNut

A lot of times I don't. I have sub-250 gram planes I fly back there as well, but it is nice to go see another face and swap stories of success and failure.
The yard has a clover base and the skids snag, so I am looking for a good carpet roll as a landing pad.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The park is 1 mile away so it's handy to go especially when I bring my Helis, the smallest is a 450, foam glider, quads, and RC truck out to play. Baseball field for the Heli and glider, Child's playground, When no kids around, for the quads, and an area where I take the RC truck to play. I get away for a few hrs :).

LooseNut

I'm in 2 clubs and one had an Open House today. Spent the afternoon out with a large group of RC Nuts, everything from UMX to Gliders, everything in between, Helis, Quads, 1/3 scale 540 gasser and a beautiful Turbo Prop Pilatus. (Real Turbo Prop!!). Ha! And I showed up empty handed except for a chair to sit and relax.

Top Bottom