Videos Today's Flying

bigone5500

Got out today and flew the 5" quad. I got two videos and am in the process of editing them to make them a little better. Man I could hardly fly my hands were shaking so bad...LOL! However! I flew both packs I had in full acro mode. I will not fly horizon or angle again! This is the way to go!

I'll post the video link when I get them uploaded.

bigone5500

It's gonna be tomorrow before I get the video uploaded. I have to figure out why nero is not encoding my file right.

Is there a better free editor? I'm using Nero Video 2017.

Tony

Staff member
I ended up getting rid of all of my paid editors and I went with DaVinci Resolve. I'm running 15 since 16 is still in beta, but the features you get with the free version are on the Adobe Premier level. It does WAY more than I will ever need. Download it and check it out. There will be a very steep learning curve, but trust me, it's worth it!!!

bigone5500

So I installed davinci and that is going to take a while to figure out. So meantime I sat down and found out what the issue was with Nero. I re-encoded the video and it is now live. Please view it below ... and grab a barf bag.

Tony

Staff member
That looked pretty good. Still looks like you can go up on P though. And you took out all of the audio so I have no idea how it sounded.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Look at you go. Nice job. I don't know how the hell you can stand while flying fpv. My legs won't let me Lol. I sit for everything but that's just me :(. You need to practice holding your head up at least parallel to the ground when flying. You will get better reception.

bigone5500

Oh man. Ivan I can't tell you how dizzy I got. I wish I had a chair that day. If I go out and fly for a while I'll have to take a lawn chair.

@Tony as for the audio. I want to start pulling my hair out within seconds of hearing the screaming props. I figured the video would be more pleasing on youtube with the audio, which is a stock track on Nero, of which I figured out...LOL! I can post another video without the audio track if you want.

Tony

Staff member
Nice junk shot at the end lmao.

You hear that as noise, but it is a very valuable learning tool. You can actually hear more the the motors hunting or oscillating when you pair it with the video. But yes, your P still needs to go up.

bigone5500

I have no idea what to make out of the audio. I can hear the motors spinning up and down but don't know what to listen for as far as oscillating goes. I would ask you what it sounds like but you would have to yell very loudly.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Even though you crash, overall seems like you getting the hang of it and having fun. That's what is all about. Yes a chair is nice to have. I think you can relax more so that you can enjoy flying more comfortably. I keep a folding camping seat in the back of my truck.

Top Bottom