Todays Tales:)

Graham Lawrie

Dry and a bit gusty this morning, but dry:)

450 has developed a bad vibration, which needs further investigation:( I have changed all bearings shafts etc, so head scratcher for now:)

550 Flew like a dream, batteries all done(4 x 5000mah) before I knew it, all charging again:)

150 Flew ok first two batteries then refused to play ball again, temperamental little turd of a thing:(

600 I am at a loss:( removed the 3gx and put a GP750 on with the same issue tail wants to spin anti-clockwise and heli tilts back:( Re-did mechanical 90,s set swash level, did electronic 90, got it set up so good the only subtrim I have is 1 on aileron:) But still the same:( head scratcher number 2:)

Graham Lawrie

Last charge of the day and all went well:) High gusts, lots of tali twitching on the heli and me:) Last major crash has set me back on the confidence:( Just hovered and practiced landing and take offs and orientation:)

treff

It all comes back Graham if a little slowly sometimes. This hobby, at least the flying side is about confidence most of the time. If you hesitate during a manoeuvre sometime you have to reach
for the brown trousers lol. All great fun though...........................................................................................................................................................................................I think.

Top Bottom