Trucks @Tony

kyle9993

heres a pic of the arms im talking about,at the end of the arms it tappers forward or back depending on how they are positioned.

Attachments

• tmaxx alum.jpg
    tmaxx alum.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 2

Tony

Staff member
Hey Kyle, okay I see the taper you are talking about now, however I don't think it matters as it looks like the pivot ball screws into the center of the arm. Those are the Dynamite arms and everything I can find, there is no right or wrong way to mount them.

One thing you can do to verify, is in stall the front right and rear right in different orientations and see if there is a difference from center to center at the pivot ball. This will tell for sure if you want them one way or another.

kyle9993

hi tony,thank you for looking at this,i will set up the tires and see how it looks.Iv got another tmaxx with the 3.3 engine and the only run time its had was last year when i broke the engine in,since then its sat with after run oil in it.yesterday i tried to get it running,it fired up once and the rest of the time it crank until it hydro locked,any ideas on what to do? it ran great last year and i havent changed anything,i am up around 5400ft elevation.

Tony

Staff member
First thing is try a new glow plug. Even if yours is glowing, it may be bad. My first T-Maxx series, this bit me hard. Once I installed a new glow plug, it ran great.

Next is to try cleaning the carb. Although I think since it hydro locked, it's not clogged. It leads me to the glow plug and igniter.

kyle9993

ill give that a shot,i use an ez start on it.i used to use my 7.4 lipos on it to run the ez start now that wont work anymore,it just shut the wand down once i insert it into the electrical connector on the truck.

Top Bottom