Trucks Traxxas S-Maxx TRX 2.5 project

Venturi-XR

i'd just got done with my first painted Ford F-150 and some modifications on the rear bumper and the front shock mount and the reason why i did some mods on the front shock mount because so it support the massive brush guard and it is now heavy and it has Big Joe tires and they are huge and i dont need to do any wheelies and plus i made a wooded trailer, that can haul a toy grade rc truck and a toy grade rc motorcycle, but i will be able take pictures and it might be a lot of pictures or less pictures, but who knows and time will tell

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well lets see the pics! Lol big joes did you change out you gear? You will need to caust the tires are so big!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I have a 3.3 t maxx. I used a 64t gear for mine. I don't know what gear yours has in it. If you know witch gear you have then go to the next size bigger gear. Try it out. If it good then your golden, if not go bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked out my tread. I have a 62t gear. My stock gear was a 58t gear. It made a world of difference. Here is the link to my tread. http://www.rc-help.com/showthread.php/3347-New-Tires-and-Wheels

Venturi-XR

I have a 3.3 t maxx. I used a 64t gear for mine. I don't know what gear yours has in it. If you know witch gear you have then go to the next size bigger gear. Try it out. If it good then your golden, if not go bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked out my tread. I have a 62t gear. My stock gear was a 58t gear. It made a world of difference. Here is the link to my tread. New Tires and Wheels
i have a 70t gear and is it good enough or should i go for more teeth

Top Bottom